- I now stream in my DISCORD SERVER only (link at the top of the page). It serves my needs better than other services.
- I have two VC channels I stream in, one for SFW art and one for NSFW art. When joining my discord, if you wish to be notified when I stream, please read the rules in the welcome channel and ask me for the appropriate roles.
- Upon joining my server, you are entering MY domain. I like a peaceful atmosphere with intelligent, civil conversation. I do not tolerate bigotry or discrimination based on sex, gender, race, sexual preference, religion, fetish, etc, and I prefer to keep it fun, friendly, and interesting place to be. This goes for all channels, even the stream text channels.
- All Voice channels are video only, no audio. You will be automatically muted upon entering. Please chat in the corresponding text channel.
- Pimping your own stream/commissions outside of the appropriate channel is not tolerated.
- It’s alright if you’re there to hang out and chat without buying anything. It’s not alright to whine about how you’re broke or can’t afford something. I don’t care. Just enjoy the stream/server.
- Feel free to talk to others in the chat, but don’t get bitchy if nobody responds to you for whatever reasons.
- Do not expect me to be chatty during the stream. I may talk, but that is at my own discretion.
- Do not roleplay in the stream or get “cuddly” with me or anybody else, even if they know you. I’m generally pretty friendly, but unless you talk to me frequently, you’re not my friend. Please treat me like a casual acquaintance and expect nothing further.
Commission Inquiries During Stream
- If you have a question about commissions during the stream, feel free to ask, either in the active channel or the commissions channel. You can even DM me if you like. Please note that I cannot give you a definite price for any commission unless I have all the details of what the commission may entail.
- Most questions about commissions are answered on this site, likely in my Terms of Service, which you will need to read anyway.
Ordering During A Stream
- Read this whole page, my TOS, especially the will/won’t section, (and Stream Rules if you’ll be visiting a stream). By commissioning me, you agree to these terms. If you do not read them, it is your fault.
- All relevant information for ordering will be in the appropriate discord channel.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach, or embed reasonably sized reference files into the email. Links are NOT preferred.
- Maximum two references per character/object.
- Please include your FA (or other gallery) name.
- Your pose/scene idea. I do not do well with artistic freedom for this type of quick work. Pose references welcome.
- Any other relevant descriptions needed.
After I receive your email and accept the idea, I will send you a link to pay. This is paypal by default, but if desired, I will also accept Walmart or Amazon gift cards. Never send money without approval.
You will be placed on the queue AFTER I receive payment only.
NO PAYMENT, NO SLOT.
Payment must be sent ASAP, else your slot may be pushed to a later day.
Turnaround time And queue
Turnaround time depends entirely on what you have purchased, where you are in the queue, and if/when you’ve scheduled a stream. During a customer scheduled stream, that customer’s piece will be the first or only thing to be worked on.
If you purchased a slot for that specific stream, then it will either be completed during that stream. If I cannot complete the sketch during the stream, I will finish it up at the next possible chance. A follow up stream will not be necessary, but I might offer one at my discretion, depending on how much work is left to be done.
When a sketch is completed, it will be posted in the discord server (and emailed to you if requested). You may upload the sketch into your own gallery as long as credit and a link back to my gallery is given.