Simplifying some things for 2020, so no longer modular based on line detail, or flats detail, etc.
Basically there are two styles of full illustration. Lined, and painted. Aside from that, the price will be determined by what the customer requires for the piece.
These prices are single character only. For multiple characters, please provide refs to all characters involved and I can give you a quote.
NSFW availability: From 2020 onwards, I am, for the most part, only accepting SFW scenes for large works such as these. I may take a NSFW idea in the event that I am enthusiastic about the setting. If I do not accept your commission, then it’s probably not an idea I’m interested in spending twenty-plus hours working on. Please don’t let this deter you from asking regardless. I may absolutely love your commission idea.
Fully rendered character with detailed lines. With or without background setting.
$200 – $600
Same as Lined Illustration, minus the lines. With or without background setting.
$200 – $600
- Be sure to read my TOS completely before attempting to purchase a commission.
- You may ask for a quote if you are unsure what the price will be.
- In order to provide you with an accurate quote, I require the full description of your idea, all character references, and all additional references that may be needed.
- Attach all references to the email. Links are not acceptable unless it is a link to a permanent dropbox or google drive folder.
- Once a price is agreed upon, I will send you a payment link. You may pay it whenever you are ready, but work will not start until payment has been received.
- I can do payment plans if required, or hourly work instead of flat rate. My hourly rate is $15/h. Please see the section of my TOS about incremental payments.
- You may schedule streams to watch me work on your illustration, or if you cannot, I will send these WIP shots: pose(s), sketch, lineart (if applicable), flats and/or rough color composition (if applicable). For each WIP I send, you are allowed to request as many small fixes or changes as needed as long as they are all contained with the one reply. You are allowed to request major changes (different pose, different scene) only at the rough sketch stage. Please take your time to look over the WIP thoroughly before sending a revisions reply. Any extra changes past those allotted will be charged extra at $15/hour.
- If you’re having it streamed, you can ask for minor edits at any time.
- Depending on the size and type of the illustration, and my schedule, it can take anywhere from a week to three months to complete the commission.